The fourth generation MUNEAKI mastered the art of making Japanese swords and received the name of swordsmith "MUNEAKI".
In 1928, the company Yaegashi Uchihamono Seisakusho was moved to its current location in Katsushika Ward, Tokyo.
Today, MUNEAKI the fourth is still adhering to the forging techniques inherited from the first generation, and forges blades by hand without using machines.
Their products are used by not only chefs but also craftsmen in various fields, including the cutlery used in the restoration of the Nikko Shrine and Temple, a World Heritage site.
*The movie is quoted with approval of Muneaki.